Hey All:
How goes everything? All is well here in Martinsville (yes, I???m still here)! Though things are progressing slower than we???d like, they are still progressing. I forgot my old planner(sorry Johan), but I will do my best to fill you in on what's happened.
We had a baptism on Saturday. It went great. The girl we baptized is very strong in her testimony. I love to see new converts, they just have such a strong spirit!
Besides that, we???ve been doing a lot of door knocking. The weather has let up a little too. We got a little bit of rain, but it???s been heating up. It was in the low 50???s yesterday. And this morning it???s in the high 40???s! I don???t have any good stories to tell today though, so you???ll have to wait till next week to see if I do.
We also had zone conference last week. It was GREAT! I was so charged up afterwards! They gave us some great tools too!
Well, that???s about all that???s happened these past couple of weeks, pretty uneventful.
I love ya all!
Elder Mulks
xSoIx(xShadowofIntentx)
-A mind without purpose will walk in dark places.
-Psalms 23
In my personal email from Elder Mulks, he said: It's been slow finding but we've been doing a lot of less-active member work. So, at least we are doing something. In fact, we're going to a less active member's house and she's gonna teach us how to crochet!
The mission is great. The work, though slow, is awesome! Elder R. is a great missionary!
Billy was glad we didn't have roof damage due to the storm - we wouldn't have to call Kyle over to fix it!
Elder Mulks received the packages I sent and thanked me. He's hoping the squishy bowl set from "Think Geek" will arrive someday. (It's been on delay since November!)
We just baptized one of our investigators - Sierra W. She's great. Me and Elder I. started teaching her and me and Elder R. baptized her. I'll mail Happy Birthdays to Scott, Uncle Jim and Auntie Moo.
We had a member fix us curry a couple of nights ago, it was sooooooooo good!
Woot! Mormon Mayor!!! Yay! (I let Billy know that Tom Nelson is the new Mayor of Lacey and he is LDS)
!(o.o)! (o.o) - momma luvs me! (I told Billy next time he looks in the mirror to say to himself: "Mom loves me"!
Love ya! Elder Mulks
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment