Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010 - Transfer!!!!!

Do not send anymore mail to Billy at his Collinsville address - he is transferring this week! Thanks!

Hey all!
Hope everything's going well! Things are crazy here in Martinsville! WE HAD MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's INSANE!!!! We were snowed in all of Fri. and most of Sat....NO FUN!! Especially when your companion is sick. Sun. I felt like garbage! Man, i had a high temp., ached, felt sick to my stomach(only a little). This week was no fun at all...Pretty much nothing happened...
But, in other news...I'M GETTING TRANSFERED!!! YAY...and NOOOO!! I love this area...we get fed really well. . . and I'm going to THE most stix part of the mission...Philippi...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up in the hills...where, apparently, they still practice witchcraft! Yea, one of the members was kind enough to tell me that before I get out there...so now I'm kinda freaked out...but the Lord knows where i need to be, so I'll get over it!

Well, i hope that your weeks all go well and that you all stay safe!

Love ya!

Elder Mulks

Hey Mom!

Everythings going great. We were snowed in on fri and most of sat! Bored out of our minds.

-The snow cleared up by Sun. so we got to go to sacrament.
-Yes, transfers are this week. I'll be going to Philippi(I think thats how you spell it) WV. WAAAAAY up in the hills from what I hear. I just hope that theres a Wal-mart! My new comp. will be Elder H.(i think thats how to spell it)
-I haven't gotten the backpack, but I did get the yoli and the other stuff that came with it. The really funny thing is, is that i JUST got some Masala seasoning the day before the package got here. And unfortunately, I wont get a chance to use the simmer sause.
-It's really good. Though, it really needs to be put in the right amount of water. The Kor bottle's just too big for that, but it's perfect for truth.
-Yea, while you've been getting an early spring, we've been getting an amount of snow that they haven't gotten for 15 YEARS!!!!
-Not, again! Gosh, at least it's reparable, and not obscenely expensive.(speaking about our septic repairs)
-That is sad to hear about B. He doesn't realize what he's missing out on!
-Yea, we are still having meals with members. nothing too exiting though. Except for that on sat. we will be having an investigator and his wife-to-be feed us...I just wish that I could be here for it.
-everything is going pretty well.
-Hmmmm...surprise me(but not too much, i don't want to scare my new comp.)when asked what he'd like for Valentine's Day)
thanks for the recipe!!

There are problems with this mail right now because they are "upgrading" it. But i cant log-in with my current info. So we may need to switch to using my other e-mail for now.(probably my g-mail so just send a copy of your message to that as well just in case.)

Love ya,
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment