Hey Mom & Dad.
Things are going great. We have been having some realy nice weather lately. It's 70F right now. Thanks so much for the package!! Love all the stuff in it. I've been enjoying the beef sticks too, really good!
* Sweet!! Sounds like fun! I look forward to checking it out when i get back. Yea, that'd be great! (Truman Madsen dvd's on Joseph Smith and taking a church history tour sometime)
* Scott knows how to pick 'em! The ties are great. YESS!! I was gonna ask, but you read my mind. Lesley and Marilynn(he's not sure of spelling). (Elder W's grandparents that my cousin Vonnie may know)
* No, we had the training in Parkersburg and the chiro is in Belpre(pronounced-Belphre). Pres just talked with us about teaching true doctrine and how the spirit can only testify of truth. The chiro was ok. He does it really differently from the others I've seen. It kinda is uncomfortable, but it's helping!
* The branch is about 16 active members and has speakers come in from Parkersburg and Charleston. THe branch pres commutes from p-burg to here every week. We get fed about 2-3 times a week. But we occasionally get food to take home. A member gave us a freshly butcherd beef roast and a rack of ribs. We're going to have members cook them for us, cuz we dont have anything to cook them in! lol.
* Mmm...sounds tasty! Sounds like fun!! (the scout dinner/auction/fundraiser)
* heh, I love Brother Tolman, he's really cool. Tell them "Hi" for me! (billy's former young men leader and now counselor to our bishop asks how he's doing)
* Nah, it was fun, looking back. (all the times I "forced" Billy to shovel snow for neighbors and other service I volunteered him for)
* YEa!!! Conference!!! Gonna be sweet! (General Conference coming up the first weekend in April)
* It's been really difficult for me lately to do my usual workouts because of my back. so i havent been doing pushups much anymore. (reason he's seeing chiropractor)
* Hehe, yea! I'll be a skinny pole compared to then!! lol (told Billy I'm trying to lose weight and we can take a picture of the two of us when he comes home and compare it to the photos before he left)
Alrighty! Well, not too much else.
Love YA!!!
Elder Mulks
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment