Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Week - Billy turns 21 on the 11th!

Hey Mom!!

THings are going alright out here. Just doing lots of tracting. Not too much success, mostly because Liberty is out for the summer. THere are 5 colleges here in lynchburg, and all are out right now, so not as many people around.

* I feel so OLD!!! (turns 21 on the 11th)

* Haven't had much in the way of anti, fortunately. (negative responses to tracting)

* Yea, the Thornocks bore their testimonies like the missionaries do at their last Zone Conf. Was really touching.

* Nope...still haven't got my hair cut...Thank you for the birthday $$!! I got some really nice ties and i bought a magic bullet(portable blender). It's AWESOME!! I'm so keeping that when i come home!! I still haven't gotten the candles...But i havent gotten to check today.

* Sweet! (recently married friend of Billy's moved into our ward here in Lacey)

* Thanks, I really appriciate you putting my name on the temple prayer roll and for everyone's prayers!

* Heh, i'm not surprised gma got a cold! It's just a little bit colder than she's used to.

* Heh...frodo...lol -( President Coppin's dog - they have a new trial poodle named Chewy)

* Yea, at least ya can still see Sister Falter even if she won't be in the ward anymore!

* Thats awesome! Wow, i love those moments! The spirit puts something into your mind to ask, and it opens more and deeper discussion.

* Remember-Pride is all about attitude. If you're saying/doing something to make yourself purposely look better that others, then that's pride. Yea, it's great! We get 2 hrs a day for studies...i'm gonna miss it. But i'm gonna do what i can when my mission is completed.

* Mmmmm..(.sounds tasty - cooking a roast in the mini oven outside so as not to heat up the house)!

* Say "Hi" back to dad and Ruby "Thanks" to both!

* LoL, I was a biggun! (one of Billy's friend recently had a baby that was 9# and I told Billy that didn't come close to Billy being 12# at birth)

* YOu can make crust out of rice(rice flour). It tastes pretty good, I had some a while back. (told Billy I made a gluten free cheesecake without a crust) Lol, Dad? Share cheesecake??!!?! What's going on??? Lol JK (dad offered a piece of the cheesecake to a visiting friend)

That's about how the week's been.

Love YA!!!

Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment