Monday, July 25, 2011

Two Months! July 25, 2011

Hey mom, dad and gma!

Things are going great! we had a crazy week!!! loaned a load of copies of the book of mormon. about 23. Got a ton of folow ups!! so we have a lot of work to do this next week.

YEa, now it's just CRAZY HOT!!!! It's been, on average, 105F with the humidity. Sweet!! I'm so looking forward to having no heat!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! (referring to a Brandon/Reina's wedding/reception I catered and did the cake for on Saturday)

Wow! lol!!! THat's hilarious!! That's alot of food leftover!!! wow!! (Brandon's brother Christopher had a white tie with a ton of colorful jewels he had put on himself) (prepared too much food and leftovers went home with the Hensley family)

Yay!!!! i guess i'll be helping out with a bunch of stuff when i get home! lol. help momma out! (told Billy of all that dad did for me hauling/shopping/trans-porting/ lifting/etc. and loved this response as Billy was always such a great helper to me in everything I do)

Oooo, not good! i know how that is. I hope Gma is feeling better real soon and glad she has a doc visit this week!

Man, that's what church is for!! it helps to relieve the weight that the world puts on our shoulders. thats why it's so important!! (a friend stayed home because of depression)

Just exited about all the BoM loans we had last week!!

Keanu(as in keanu reeves?). Cool! (youth speaker in sacrament)

Wow, cool! Sacrament talks on pioneer ancestry and experiences from japan missionaries.

Hehe. that's something that me and elder h. realized this past week: The members now don't have a good enough knowlege of the gospel, which is why the bretheren have brought us back to the basics(for which i'm glad for) to build from the base up. I'm glad that the spirit can teach us, no matter how old or young we are, we jsut have to be open and worthy for it's direction!! (in response to things I'm learning at my age that these young Elders are learning now)

EEeeek! lol, yea. but even the bretheren write some stuff down! (Billy talks in our ward sacrament in two months and I told him "it would be given him" what to say)

Yea! i have no doubt about receiving all the support from family and studying together when I get home!

I have some clothes i can wear for a couple of days after i get home. We can worry about shopping when we get there.

Tell dad that if he insists on getting a laptop for me, just to get one of those little acer mini ones. i have plans for a good desktop(gaming and other stuff). I'll include the parts list for him, just so he knows about it.

Love YA!!!!

Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment