Monday, September 12, 2011

Let the Count Down Begin!

Hey Mom, Dad and Gma!

things are great, albeit slow. But it's good. weather's been good. though, i swear that it's trying to acclimate me back to home! lol!

Yea I got the phone and was able to check out the gospel apps with my comp. The gospel library is SWEET!!! I love having it all at my finger tips! I think you'd have a lot of fun. it'd definitly be easyer on your eyes, seeing as how you can make the text as big or small as you want! Listen to dad and get yourself one mom! thank you dad!!!

Really? wow! That's great! That makes me happy to hear that Johan and Byron stopped by to see you and check on my return! I'm looking forward to getting back together with them!

What!!!??!?!!!?!?! That's so not the james i remember! i'm gonna love to talk with him! see how each of us has changed! Good for him!!!! (James is Billy's best friend and I saw him on a fb post giving a speech at a city council meeting in Olympia)

Cool! I'll be sure to give Sunny that encouragement when I see him! he'll love going on a mission! It's great how the church has ways of helping those that dont have the resources to go on missions.

Hehe, everyone's just super trunky for me! lol! (told Billy of excitement mounting for his return home)

Yea, that's the last thing we need! No sick mommy at my homecomming! She needs to be all well! hehehe! Yup, lots to do in the coming months!

I dont know him, sorry. But it's good to hear about Chris waiting for his mission call! (recently returned missionary we sat at Stake Conference)

That's really cool who you got to listen to at your stake conference! We went to the CES fireside last night, and were the only ones there! Elder Oaks talking about truth and tolerance and their interrelation. It was awesome!!

Yea, i cant believe it's been 10 years since 9/11! crazy how time flies!

Lots of stuff is going through my mind for the next week and a half! Where i'm going to apply for work/school, whats all new at home, When i'll be getting together with my friends to exchange stories, what my homecomming talk will be on, etc... Just excited to get to work. Elder Stuki and I are doing well, no fighting, so that's good!

Sweet! Cell phones ready for my homecoming and I'll be looking for you in the baggage claim area unless you can get closer!

I need you to send my temple reccomend back to me! i accidentally sent it home. it's in that card holder-thingy. i'll need it for my exit interview.

You asked how I'm feeling--Tired and exausted. but fired up!

Lol, that crazy cat making my room hers now!!

Alrighty,

Love Ya!!!!

Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment