William Mulks wrote:
Hey mom!
So much going on this week! I had exchanges yesterday and so i forgot to bring my planner to do my newsletter...thingy. And I didn't bring my mail to write back about...so, sorrry.
-Glad to hear you're feeling better!
-Awww man, Centralia?...tell me who gets transffered in!
-Oh, i thought that dad had a spare GPS..?
-I've been e-mailing jenna, but, so far, she hasn't written back.
-I've been getting postcards like crazy from Grandma!
btw-can you take a picture and use it like a postcard?
-I got an e-mail form Ben today! lol, short as ever!
-Ooooo...cool, what did he say about WV?
-We only eat at the appartment for breakfast and lunch, sometimes.
-I remembered that i wanted you to send me that squishy bowl/cup set. Remember? I wanted to get a pair of thermal garments and 3 pairs of the Dri-lux kind(for the summer). Mabey, could you order one of the backpacks from Mr.Mac's? If it's too expensive still, thats okay, I understand TOO well runnung a low budget! hehe.
-I'm good for letter writing materials
Ok, love you! I'll write a make-up newsletter...thingy next week.
Love,
Elder Mulks
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places.
No comments:
Post a Comment