Elder Mulks called on Mother's Day and we were so happy to hear his voice. Billy sounds so good and is doing well.
If you would like to write to Billy, here's the new address:
Elder William W. Mulks
231 Days Drive
Sutton, WV 26601
The new area is sixty miles north of Charleston.
The Elder has been losing weight - 33# to date! His clothes are getting very loose on him - Yikes - maybe need new suits after awhile!
Typical diet: Cream of wheat with a spoonful of jam for breakfast; Apple/Banana/Protein for lunch and stirfry for dinner. Not much time to cook - mostly on Preparation days. Their new P-Day is Monday. That changed recently.
We learned there are 56 areas in the WV Charleston Mission and only 10-15 are bike areas.
There is going to be a new stake formed in July - "Huntington" Stake.
Billy's newsletter from last week - sorry I didn't post sooner. Here goes:
Hey All!
Things have been going great out here! I know that I didn't send a newsletter out last week, but I'm sending one this week...so deal with it! LOL
But n e ways! I've been transferred! I'm not in a little place called Flatwoods. It's near the geographical center of WV! Our area covers a MASSIVE AREA OF WV!!!!!
Normally we only cover 1 county, if that. But here...we cover 3 counties! So, lots of fun, especially seeing as we have limited miles as missionaries (here we have 1300 miles/approx. 42 miles/day)
I have the pleasure of opening the area too. That means that there haven't been missionaries here for a time and they are putting them back in. So that means 2 new missionaries coming into an area that they have no idea where anything is. So that's fun! But I love it!
In addition to that, I've been called as a District Leader. Meaning that I'm over my companion and another set of Elders. I get to teach the 3X/transfer, and I go on exchanges with them every transfer. Hard work, but lots of fun! Well, I think that's about it! Hope all y'all's week is awesome!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment