Hey all!
Every thing's going great out here! The weather has been brutal though...high 80's to low 90's with 80-90% humidity, BRUTAL! I greatly dislike the weather here and can't wait for winter again!
Our investigators that were doing the stop smoking workshop are doing great! She's completely smoke free and he's reduced his chewing to an all-time low!
Here's a fun experience---We tracted into a family and started teaching them on their porch. Well, there's this guy mowing their embankment and it's really loud, we have to yell so that they can hear us. But as we get to the First Vision, the lawn mower catches on fire and he chucks it into the stream(about a 5ft drop!). That was hilarious! The rest of the lesson went great and they agreed to read and pray about it and have us come back! Woohoo! The Lord really does work in mysterious ways! (Hence the title: The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning!)
Well, hope y'all are doin' well!
Love Ya!
Elder Mulks
Hey, mom!
Sorry for the late mail, but it being Memorial Day, the libraries were closed. It's been hot, hot, HOT! In the high 80's low 90's all week with 80-90% humidity. No fun in that way!
Oh, man! hope he heals up good! I wonder if he's asked for a blessing... (referring to a friend of ours who was burned badly and in the hospital)
Yea, it just started raining today...but it's still in the high 70's.
So, Ben finally sent something? lol took him forever! He hasn't replied to me yet, though. (one of Billy's friends serving a mission in Japan - his mom showed me photos on Sunday)
lol. Thats how it is for us...ALL THE TIME!!! We have to not speak up so that the other members can have a chance to answer. (referring to answering questions in Sunday School)
Yay! Yoli! I would like to grab some regular shoes, the closed-toed sandals are only good for so much. There is a shoe outlet in our mall here, too. So if you could put some money on my card, I'll grab a pair there. Also, something that Dad might have(I'm not sure) that I'd like a copy of is the Truman G. Madsen Joseph Smith Lecture Series. And I believe that there are other series', but I'm not sure. (Billy's birthday is June 11 and I asked what he wanted)
Cool! Tell me all about it! (a friend soon to come home from his mission)
Okey dokie!
Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks
that is funny fire up the old lawn mower!!!
ReplyDelete