Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Weeks Worth!

June 28, 2010 Elder Mulks did write last week - the email did not go through so I got last week's letter and this weeks today!

Hey Mom,

Everything is going swell! This week has been pretty crazy! Weather's cooled down (or feels like it has because the humidity is down).

I forgot if i sent dad a card for Fathers day or not yet, o well, i'll send one anyways.

Heh, you love that lawnmower story, don't ya? lol (The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning)!

Mmmmm...cupcakes...(I made a cupcake display for a wedding reception)

Heh, that's just like you, Replacing the bad with the good! (Not sure what he is referring too - my brain can't retain!)

I hope the Falters liked the graduation cakes you made! That's great that Bro. Falter is doing good from his burn accident.

I received a birthday card from Ruby with some money and I really appreciate the money she put in! I'm glad her surgery went well and there was no cancer - that's a blessing!

Yes, i got the shoes with some birthday money and have been using them profusely! We go running in the mornings. I also received a gift card from Auntie Rockie's family.


We can listen to conference talks, audio books(church related), etc...We usually listen to them in the car.

...Ugh...We were really hoping that they wouldn't go to the zoo...now we have to drop their date and/or move it back...it's really frustrating, they are doing so well at everything else, but church is just so important and they don't/can't see that(yet). (Some investigators who haven't been making out to church.)

We had a great Sunday School lesson too! good stuff! (I would have kept all the javelins away from Saul after the 1st time.lol) (Old Testament account of Saul trying to kill David)

OH, before i forget...we got another elder here...Elder B. So now we are in a tri-companionship (a tri-panionship). He's really a great guy and has been out for almost 3 months, so he's a youngin'. So no more M&M... it's M. M. & B!

I'll make sure the mail goes through today.

Alrighty,

Love Ya!!!

Elder Mulks


No comments:

Post a Comment