Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 6, 2010

Hey, Mom!
Every thing's going well here. It was crazy this week. The first part of the week, it was in the low 70's, then it started to get hot again. It's 11 o'clock am and 90 degrees! Not a big fan of the weather down here.

I was wondering if you could look for some stuff on e-bay, there's some stuff that would be great for the coming winter that Elder Mills suggested that I get---it's Under Armour. Specifically, 'base 2' pants and a hood (it is a multi use "hood." It turns into a neck warmer). I could get it here, but i don't know how much cheaper it would be on e-bay or if you just wanted to put money on my card (the hood is about $18, the pants are a bit more). (Billy knows I get good bargains for him on ebay)

  • Cool pic's (sent photos from 4th of July in Oak Harbor)
  • Yea, library was closed on Mon (didn't hear from Billy till Tuesday)
  • Sounds like fun! I wish we still had cool weather. (I was cold during fireworks)
  • I miss doing fireworks... (last year Billy helped set up city fireworks in Oak Harbor)
  • Yea, i briefly met Elder Dahl at a transfer once. (newly returned missionary in Oak Harbor)
  • Cool! I have his address, too! Speaking of addresses, could you send me Ben (Swenson's) address again, i lost it(mabey through dear elder). Thx! (friend on mission in Japan)
  • I'm not sure what Auntie Rockie/Jim/Beth/Valerie would like... (Billy had sent souvenirs to Lilly and Auntie Moo and would like to know what others might like)
Alrighty, hope you all have a good week!
Love ya!
Elder Mulks

1 comment: