Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 12, 2010

Hey mom!

Things are going good. Hot and rainy this week. So nasty...ugh! HC (high council) Sun for us too.

  • WHAAAT!?!?!?!!!!?!!?!?! Worst trunky moment of my mission...I would love to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I told Billy that one of our Apostles - Dallin H. Oaks, is going to be visiting our conference next month)

  • Wow, I'm glad we have a good A/C system in our appt. (Billy learned of the heatwave we had last week)

  • D&C 121 is a favorite! (Scriptures regarding the Priesthood)

  • Yea, we haven't been able to actually talk w/ them for a few weeks. We think that A. started to smoke again. (one of the families they have been working with)

  • Yup! Still in the Tri! will be until the end of the month(when Elder Mills dies). Lots of fun. Always something crazy to do. (He's got two companions - a tripanionship - Elder M. mission is up the end of the month - they call that dying! when they go home)

  • Yea, Pres. called me when he found out that I had a blog and asked me if I was updating it, but I told him it was you(that was a while ago). He said that that was not a permitted use of comp. privileges. Especially if it's not on p-day! (I told Billy of a new blog online from a sister missionary in WV and that she was posting in it often - which isn't allowed)

  • TREK!!! YAY! (our stake is involved in a Pioneer Trek which goes on this week - Billy had gone 4 years ago - very tough but inspirational week being pioneers)

  • Cool. I'm just about out of that 21 seasoning salute(from trader joes), i would love some of that, plz! (asked what he would like in his next care package - he never asks for much)

Thats about it...not to much going on at the moment.

Okay, Love ya!

Elder Mulks


No comments:

Post a Comment