Monday, August 16, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Hey Mom!

Things are great! Had a great week! Just finished the second week of our diet. I'm under 250#, and now we're taking a break from it to do a WoW (Word of Wisdom) week. Strictly doing the Do's in it. But I'll tell ya now...I NEED to get my pants tailored!!! To show ya how much I've lost, I need about 5" off my waist!

Zone Conference was great!! President Thornock gave a wonderful thought about the Great Apostasy. We are focusing on finding this next couple of months. We were able to set one of our investigators with a Baptism date!! She's awesome. We lost contact with her for a month or so, but she's been reading consistently from the BoM (Book of Mormon). She's also excited to quit smoking and she wanted to read the WoW from the D+C (Doctrine and Covenants), so we got her a triple combination! She was so excited! She's one of the only people that I've met that wants more than what she has. So cool!!!

* The shoes are great!! I got the Dockers. Really comfortable! Perfect fit! I'll get the Clark's another time.

* That's funny when you told Bridey that I ate a squirrel. Bridey would say that! (I asked Bridey if he would eat a squirrel and he said, NO!)

* WOW!! - You and Scott got to fix dinner for the Stake Presidency, Elder Oaks, Elder Bussey AND the Mission President and his wife!!! So much tasty food!!!! How could Elder Oaks not be impressed!!! LOL

* WOW!! Well, we (Leaders) get to hear from Elder Jay Jenson this Saturday! It's gonna be awesome!

* I remember Jordan but not as much as Nathan and Jacob. (Jordan M. moved back to Lacey to be with his family here)

* ALRIGHT!!! Great to hear that Jacob and Cameron are Elders and will be going on a mission after they are 19!!!

* Yea, so you send me pictures of you and Elder Oaks!! Meanie!! LOL

* I know what i want for Christmas! (I know it's early) A compact quad and some sculpting clay (oil based clay) Probably find it at Micheal's by petsmart) I need something to work on in the apartment every once-in-awhile that's creative.

Well, i think that's about everything!!

Love Ya!!!
Elder Mulks

1 comment: