Hey Mom,
Things are going well. New area is really cool! It has EVERYTHING!!! Wal-mart, Sears, Goodwill, etc...It's great! Christiansburg, I'm here with Clder C. The ward is BIG,I'm not used to so many people in one church building anymore! I'm gonna freak when I get home! LOL
I met the Bishop but can't remember his name. There are a couple of prospects, but not too many. I'm still a DL here, to my surprise! I wasn't told that I would be, but I guess I still am!
My new address is 660 College St., Christiansburg, VA (I don't know the area code) We have a library where we can email from. It's really a city! A little bit bigger than Lacey is (development-wise) (I found the zip out but needs an apt. # to let you all know the new address you can mail to)
I don't know what a Winco is...(I told Billy there is one in his city and Lacey is getting a new one)
Yes, Christiansburg is almost right in between my first two areas.
You'd be surprised at how similar all the chapels are all over!
The suit and shoes are GREAT!!!! The shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, without them being broken in yet!
It's OK about the bottle breaking in the package you sent. I was able to salvage all the jams/jellies/etc.
The fall colors aren't like last year because of the heat - the trees are just dying.
I'm pretty sore again - I really need to get ahold of Dr. C. and ask who is in the area that I might see.
Wow - Ben has only 47 days left, huh?
We actually get fed here too! YAY!!!
Could be I will need white slacks - if you do buy some, make sure that I can wear a belt with them.
I'm about 237 lbs. (Billy was about 310# at the start of his mission)
I actually don't have a slow cooker here. But, I would still like the recipes that you said you would send me at the beginning of my mission! Thank you!
Alrighty, I think that's about it for now! I'll be getting used to the area for awhile. OH! Almost forgot! could you put a couple of dollars on my card, I think I'm getting a little low, but I haven't checked...
Love you!
Elder Mulks
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment