Hey mom and dad!
THings are going well this week. We're seeing more success. Been able to get a bunch of follow-ups. We'll be starting on 'em this week, most went out of town for school stuff, and told us to come back in early feb.
* Wow! Sunny spoke in stake conf?! Awesome! I hope that he tells me about it in his next letter, too. That'd be cool to hear if dad's recording worked.
* MAn, that's really cool! Way good deal! I wish that there was something around here like that! I LOVE asparagus!(we joined a coop/bountifulbaskets/fruit and veggies)
* Alright. sounds good, hope it goes well! That'll be just after transfers.(feb 23) (mom has an eye consult for cataract surgery)
* Slippers?? I never got those...(Auntie Rockie and Uncle Jim wondered if Billy got his slipper socks they sent him for Christmas)
* Yea, thanks! lol! I don't need to be trunky at 8 months! hehe! (mission time is getting short - Billy comes home this September)
* Not much, just a lot of working! We have zone conference tommorow! that'll be fun!
* It hurts periodically, not like it was before though! (asked about neck/back pain)
* NOt that I can think of... (sending a care package and asked if anything special I could get him)
Well, I hope and pray that you'll have a good one!
Love Ya!!!
Elder Mulks
Psalms 23
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment