Monday, February 28, 2011

New Mailing Address!

Hey Mom & Dad!!

THings are going here in Spencer. Elder W. is my new companion, i remember now! lol. I'm right out next to flatwoods again.

* Address-556 Clay rd, spencer wv, 25276. Pretty much. super-hicksville. but nice.

* Say happy b-day to Auntie Schell for me!

* Good, so it's not too bad then. (Told Billy about my appt. with a new doctor for Cataract surgery) Good to hear that you got a good dr, too. you know that i'll be prayin for ya!

* Heh, he hasn't changed...bet the military didn't help! (a friend on fb)

* Wow!! That's pretty cool. Yea, for sure after the mish'. (hearing about a relative that would like to get to know Billy)

* heh, nathan...wierd to think about him being a dad.

I met her aunt and uncle when i was in christiansburg. that was a surprise!! (not sure who this is in reference too)

* OHHH, I think that's sister G.. She's really cool. I'm getting even skinnyer since being there. (member of the church from Peterstown that wrote on Billy's facebook wall and commented on his losing weight)

* Snow? Wow, all we're getting is rain.

* Those things were SOOOO~ GOO~D!!(soft sesame seed cookies) I loved 'em! I'd love a copy of the 'articles of faith' by Talmage. If you could swing that.

* Yea, i didn't realize it then, but that was the only picture i got of him! Sad me!

* SWEEET!! I got the inside scoop! I'll ask him if he remembers! (will have a new Mission President in July - found out he is from Centerville, UT and was the Bishop/Stake Pres. and dentist to one of mom's friends)

* Yea, i only get him for 3 months.


Okie doikie!!

Love YA
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment