Hey Mom and Dad:
Things are going good. We've been getting some pretty hot weather lately...in the mid 80's. But we've been able to do a lot of teaching to less actives this week, seeing as we don't have very many investigators.
Sweet! Cameron got his mission call! He leaves just before I get home though, darn!
Elder M. is doing alright (new companion). We've been getting along well. We are opposites in a lot of ways though...he's a farmer, I'm a gamer; he knows how to run a combine, I know how to run a computer; etc...
Yea, our testimony increases as we give of it freely. Our testimony meeting was HUGE! 30 people! Including 2 investigators, 4 less actives and a new family that moved in!!!
The new senior couple in the office went on a mission to Haiti. Awesome story from Sister Sweet on her humanitarian trip to Haiti.
The Emergency Prep Fair you attended with Scott in Seattle sounds like fun.
I know the scriptures are the best place to find what you need. Study is so helpful and the spirit really will help you to know what to do.
Big group at the birthday bash dinner! Nice!!! Good to hear Charlie's doing well and is the Young Men's Secretary in his ward. That's good Uncle Gary got a job. I'll keep everyone in my prayers. Sorry Auntie Schell is not feeling well - I look forward to the candles when she has a chance to make them.
I just remembered, my Contigio(?) bottle broke awhile ago and I was wondering if you might be able to find another one...that was the best bottle I've had!
Yep! Mother's Day will be the last call!! Yea, looking forward to coming home but at the same time, not.
Wow - lots of new kids in the ward. It's gonna be wierd coming home to an essentially all new ward!
HEhe, how long have you been working with the boy scouts, again?
Alrighty, well, that's about all that's been going on, I'll be looking for the dear elder letter!
Love Ya!!!
Elder Mulks
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment