On 4/25/2011 7:16 AM, William Wesley Mulks wrote:
Hey, Mom & Dad!
THings are going well! We're finding and teaching alot more now! Yay!! The lord certainly does reward hard work, whether it's immediately or delayed!
There's been thunderstorm anfter thunderstorm this week! Craziness!!! Easter was good. Church went well. We had the senior office couple, elder and sister bennion, come and speak in church today. Elder Bennion had a good talk, but sis bennion was.... HE was a patriarch before being called on a mission! I didn't know that was possable!
* I got your other email, and yes i remember richard! He's pretty funny. He's Spencer's brother. Only time i saw him was at seminary. (Richard was on splits with local Elders)
* Yea, Easter at church was great. And our investigators are doing great! They got to church even with all the storms we've been getting.
* If the missionaries didn't love the pulled pork, there would be something wrong with them! LoL
* Cool. Sounds like your sacrament meeting was really nice!
* Our Sunday School lesson was the next one, "the blind to see". It was good too.
* Cool, I'll pray for dad and g-ma to have safe travels! I can imagine it was hard for g-ma to say goodbye, it's alot like that when I leave an area, i just hate to say goodbye to the members that i got to know.
* Ooooh...ouch! (mom's IV for eye surgery) Hehe, man, that's nuts! Hehe, that's good that she was at least trying to get your attention off the needles. I wouldn't be able to be awake for that kind of surgery! *shiver* that's just creepy!
* Yea, i haven't had any worries at all about the surgery. I just felt that all would be as it should be. I feel your prayers always as well. Thank you!
* Heh, nope. No one to feed us on easter. But we are grateful for the members who do sacrifice to help us and feed us when they can. But your dnner sounds SO GOOD!!! LoL. Thanks for the goodies too! They were so GOOD! I love those white chocolate eggs!
* Yeam i don't blame you for laying low as you get better! It's great to see how much suppot you get from friends and family!(flowers from my Sister, Roxann and my RS Pres, cards and gifts from friends, etc.)
* I'm not 'trunky' but when i get ready to go home, i'll be ready. (I asked Billy if he was getting trunky about coming home)
* Hehehe, i love john bytheway! I have a ton of talks by him! Fun!! Say hi to auntie moo for me! (my sister, Myrna bought me a ticket to "Time out for Women" this weekend)
* That'd be cool if you get to go to the concert at River Ridge with the Military band!
ALrighty then, that's about all i have for today!
Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment