Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy May Day

Hey Mom, Dad and Grandma,

Things are going great for us here too. Weather has finally calmed down a little bit (knock on wood). We've been teaching quite a bit more than we have been. It's great!

Cool that dad and grandma arrived safely from Utah!

LOL - even though you said it's good to plant seeds - I want to harvest seeds! LOL

Hehe, I thought the photo I sent would make your day! Elder P. is 6'6"!

Time out for Women sounds like a blast! I love the song "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" (Mercy River sang at TOFW)

Really?!?! - You ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck's? I saw one when I was in Japan - not sure if I ever told you that...It looked really good, but expensive.

Heh, yea, that is the best when you feel the prompting of the spirit to bare your testimony. I love that! I didn't get to bear my testimony this week, but there were a lot of people who normally didn't that did. So it was really cool!

Wow - that is so cool that Austin bore his testimony and felt the depression and anxiety lifted from him during Youth Conference. Yea, I bet everyone was expecting to hear from Bridey - hope he's feeling better real soon!

Sweet! The Army Band concert you and grandma went to sounds fantastic!! That's neat you saw some of my friends - I've received a a few letters recently from them.

Yay! Next Sunday is Mother's Day! Looking forward to talking to you too!

I can't remember if you're on the morning block or afternoon. I'll just call you in the evening (6 or 7 my time).

Alrighty, That's about it!

Love Ya,
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment