Monday, October 5, 2009

Letter written 10/1/09

Dear Mom and Dad,

This is our travel itinerary for Tues:

Delta Air Leave SLC, UT 7 a.m. 10/6/09
Arrive Atlanta, GA 12:42 p.m. 10/6/09
Delta Air Leave Atlanta, GA 2:55 p.m. 10/6/09
Arrive Charleston, WV 4:20 p.m. 10/6/09

Yes, I am anxious to head off! It figures Uncle Bob would know...

A nail? Like one to build with? Man that's scary! (Billy is referring to a nail Miss Kitty attracted with her magnetic collar)

About the inspirational speakers...did you start to do that on Sat. or Sun.? (26/27) Cuz on Monday our teachers, Sis. Linderoft and Bro. Stefferson were really bold with their lessons.

There will also not be the missionary choir at conference...but by the time you get this you will already know that...

It was really cold yesterday. Today probably is too and I might get a chance to try out my Trench Coat!

Love Elder Mulks

BTW I think my letters get there about 4 days after I mail them...I didn't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment