Hey all.
This is Elder Mulks with a breaking weather announcement! SNOW! After our Christmas party on Friday, it took Elders' Mulks and Ingram three hours to get from Roanoke to Rocky Mount, normally a one hour venture. One half foott of snow OVERNIGHT. Two companionships stuck at Rocky Mount for a day! When they finally got out, it was noon and they didn't get into their apartment until 5:30PM after leaving their car at a members house and hiking the .5 mile in the snow carrying their suitcases!
This is about all I have time to write today because we got to get heading out really soon. Got lots to do today!
I'll get chy'all caught up next week. Really sorry.
Bye-bi!
Elder Mulks
-A mind without purpose will walk in dark places.
-Psalms 23
(I guess Billy had trouble getting a letter to me in response to my email)
Hey!
Alright, sorry to not respond much to this mail but, the computer just freaking deleted my letter to you for the 2nd time, so I'll just write you back. This thing is getting annoying!
-A mind without purpose will walk in dark places.
-Psalms 23
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment