Hey mom!
Everything is going great here! We've found about 33 N.I.'s (new investigators) these past 3 weeks!! It's awesome to see the Lord bless us for our diligence and obedience!
Something we've been doing is skipping meals if we are out in an area that is far from our trailer so that we can save time and gas, plus it allows us to work an area better and longer.
* Yea, i got it, gonna send one out here soon! (a stamp and address to mail a letter to an oversees missionary friend)
* Ohh, nifty! (reply about me sending him some flyers/etc. for church activities)
* It's already open? Where is this one at again? We don't get to in our mission...we have 3 temples, but...they're all outside our boundaries. So, no temple for us for 2 years! TT_TT (speaking of the new temple in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
* Wow! Been working hard! (about dad working on the lawn - all new lawn coming)
* It's OK! This is a time for improvement. (talked about sending him healthier stuff as he has been slimming down and rationing out his Easter candy - apologized for sending him so much sugary stuff)
* Heh! Yea, I like that! (when I wrote about the gun incident from last week, I mentioned that I didn't worry too much - partly due to something I recently read about worry not being productive and to change worry to concern as that is an action word and can cause you to do something positive about the concern you previously were worrying about)
* Haven't been able to see him again yet. (the man from last week's spiritual experience)
* A couple of sisters that I know are Sis. B. and Sis. F.. But that's because they are in the same zone as me. (I asked if he knew any names of sister missionaries since I recently heard on my missionary mom's email site that a young lady was heading to WV and her mom wanted to know of any other sisters out there.)
* Cool! Good to hear! Lot's more Eagle's!! (About Cameron Bruce's Eagle Project in May)
* Cool, looking forward to getting it! (another shipment of YOLI Healthy Beverage compliments of Auntie Moo!"
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment