Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010 - Please Write Elder Mulks!

Hey all y'all!

How're ya doin'? Hope all is well, because I didn't hear from ANYONE THIS WEEK! Besides mom, Thanks mom!

Things have been awesome down here! Here's a couple of cool experiences...

We're teaching a family of 3 who we tracted into. The husband was sleeping when we meet them, so we taught just her. She said that it was kinda like God was speaking to her, and that she felt that we were an answer to her prayers, to find the right way. Then the next day, we ran into the husband at the park while we were tracting. So we met both at different times, 'That has to be a sign,' I thought. We taught them again this last week and they fed us brunch. And on Sun., they were there for all three blocks! They said that they really enjoyed SS because they got to learn so much. How Awesome!!!

I love to see people enjoy church and feel the spirit. We've gotten fed every day for the last 10 days! Compared to the usual 2x per week before. The Lord is sure blessing us! I feel that it is because of the faithfulness and diligence that we have shown. Though I know that we can still improve! In God we can do all things!
Well, there's all y'alls' excitement for the week!

Love ya!!
Elder Mulks
xSOIx

You can write to Elder Mulks until 5/5/10 at the following address:

Elder William Mulks
RR 1 Box 357
Peterstown, WV 24963

No comments:

Post a Comment