Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey all!

Is everything going good out there? Everything is great here!

We had an awesome experience this week with one of the families we are teaching. After we finished teaching them on Sat. and had dinner, they said that they have been feeling lost and that the Spirit has been coming and going. When we told them that, "Through baptism, by one with the right authority, the Spirit can be with you all the time to lead, guide, and protect you." What the wife said shocked us, she said, "Yea...I've been feeling that my last baptism didn't have the right authority." WOW! That was just so AWESOME to hear. The Spirit has been working on them like crazy! It just goes to show that we don't do anything, except bring the Spirit. He does all the work. WOW.

Well, I hope that your week this week is great!

Hey Mom!

Things are going well! Weather is being crazy again. Church on Sun. was awesome! Pretty much all of the entire Stake Presidency was there. The presidency, the relief society, the young mens, and the primary. It was a really big congregation. (makes me think it might have been a branch conference)

* Yea, I just got some mail from Johan today. And I was just referring to my peeps back home.(regarding not getting mail from his friends last week)
* Cool, I LOVE LUMPIA! Was the white silk pie the one that i love? (making lumpia and having a wonderful meal at Auntie Schell's last Saturday. Scott made the white chocolate silk pie that Billy loves!)
* Yay! the grass is growing! Green haze...lol (Mike's lawn is coming in and looks like green haze)
* Yea, but not as much as I have been. (when asked if he was taking photos)
* Yea, we get the Ensign each transfer. but just one. I'd love to have my own to mark up! (church monthly publication - I asked if he can have copies)
* LOL. Silly kids. (told Billy about his little cousins bathing the dogs in the cows water trough)
* Amanda?! Really? Cool! (daughter of a friend of ours thinking of joining air force)
* I don't really know yet. just waiting and watching. (transfers come up next week)
* Wow. I didn't even know what she was studying. Great to hear that he's getting out. (a friends daughter graduating as a Veterinarian and her son getting out of the Army and going to school in Hawaii)

Okie dokie! Well that's about it!
Love Ya!

Elder Mulks

1 comment:

  1. it's so fun to read his letters with you adding to fill us in!

    ReplyDelete