Hey Mom!
Everything's going great! I got Elder B. off to transfers safely and picked up Elder J. We've been catching up on the work that wasn't able to be done last transfer. I've gotten over my sickness, too. But I've been getting pretty constant back pain this past week. If it continues then I'll probly tell Sister T. But I'm doing well!
* Yea, just a cold...but I almost barfed a couple of times. I'm all better!
* Isn't Brother P. retired now? I thought that I remember him saying something to that extent. Great that you found a suit. I found from Sister A. (Relief Society President) my measurments. Sister T.'s response is really exciting! Maybey we'll go next p-day...Sister A. is also looking for me for suits and slacks at goodwills outside of our area. I have a good belt that goes from size 1 to size 46, so I'm ok in that department. I'll be in Charleston this week, so I'll be sure to get the stuff! (I let Billy know he has a suit, shirts and belt on it's way to the mission home for him) He's gone down about 10 inches in his waist!
* Yea, I got the ties...you'll be getting a letter, probly today, about ties. I was kinda hoping it would get there before Sunday, but I guess not. They were very...interesting...but not really mission approved in designs. (Billy sent a photo of his ties in the letter he mentioned - gives an idea of what he likes - he really wants Paisley ties and I found some more on ebay that he'll be getting soon)
* Yes, Elder B. made the squirrel foot keychain that I sent Uncle B. He did it outside on our deck and I didn't chop it off...too squemish. Yea, I've been using the clay Auntie Moo sent like crazy. I love it!!!
* OH, so B. hasn't had the internet for all this time? Hope to hear from him before his mission in Japan is up.
* When does J. turn 19? If it's before Sept. 21, then he'll probably be gone by the time I get home.
* Elder J., my new companion, is from Oklahoma. He's been out 19 months now, so I'm back to being with really old missionaries (lol I say that and I'm 12 months out!) He's a lot like me in a lot of ways. We have similar interests and similar dispositions, so we get along great!
* Say hi to R. for me too!
* Sounds like a lot of fun! Dad's the math person, so he should do good. You should be getting info about my workout in the letter.
* Busy busy! The best book - the B.o.M.!! (Book of Mormon)
Alrighty then, that's about it!
Love Ya!!!!
Elder Mulks
(We received a letter from Billy this week and he said the only thing he'll promise not to eat is skunk! - He also sent some origami creatures he made from the paper Auntie Moo sent. I received an Appalachian cookbook too.)
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment