Monday, September 20, 2010

New Suit Arrives - 9/20/2010

Hey Mom and Dad,

Things are great! We've been out and searching for Israel. Not too much success yet, but we still have lots of hope for the area. One of our investigators came to church yesterday! She's a really nice lady - a former member but because she lived in the hills and could never get to church, she doesn't know a whole lot about Mormons. She got married to a Baptist and the missionaries (being the good ones they were) tried to teach/see her and her husband didn't appreciate it. So, because he was sickly, she had her name removed from the church records. Now that her husband is dead, she's interested in learning more about the church and possibly in being baptized again!

The suit is great! Love it!...but I found the receipt in the pocket.

My back is doing better. Still hurts a bit, but not too bad.

Elder B. lives in Orem, UT (I think?) I would love to see him and Elder P. too when I return. He lives in Tooele.

Yes, I got the messages from Auntie Rockie's family - it was really nice! I haven't got to reply yet. I'm doing that today.

Later, when it gets really cold, you can send me the thermal garments. I hear that this winter is supposed to be worse than the last. But I've also heard that it won't be half as bad, too!

The chunk of coal I sent back was done by Elder B. - he didn't want to pack it so he gave it to me.

No one showed up for any of our Stop Smoking Workshops. So Sad! We just finished the last one on Sat.

I would LOVE some jelly and jam you got from Sister Nelson! I love Plum and raspberry! If you can find some, sometime I would love some strawberry freezer jam!

Hi Ruby!

If dad wants to freeze squirrels and possums for me that he has trapped, as long as I don't have to help skin and stuff - maybe! Heh, no, I didn't skin the squirrels, I could barely watch!

Wow! Six board of review - Three more Eagle Scouts before I get home. Wow!

Yes, Amos 3:7 is a good one. Amos 8:11-13 is good too. Our lesson was on Isaiah 1-6. I love Isaiah! So cool to see things that have been, are being and have yet to be fulfilled!

Sweet! I'll be looking forward to them! (Ties mom found on ebay cheap)

Alright, I hope you have a great week!

Love ya,
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment