Hey Mom and Dad!
I'm doing good. This week was pretty good. We got a few lessons and a few member presents. I did my first baptismal interview last Monday. That was an interesting experience! But fun!
Your info was the first about the chiropractor in Christiansburg. I'll be scheduling an appointment soon. I'll make arrangements for payments.
I haven't received your package yet. It's probably waiting for me at home right now! LOL Thanks! I sent a letter to you on Friday but you probably haven't gotten it yet either. Ooooo - Alkalete pills? Interesting! Tell Sister F. thanks! That will be so sweet! BTW ask if they have any new drinks close to being out yet for YOLI?
I bet you are anxious to get some photos. Thanks! for sending the camera chip - I've been chomping at the bit to get the new one! I have like 30 pics left on this card! lol.
Naw, the survey was for the missionaries. The general authority that is coming, it's for him. It's Elder Christianson.
About people being nicer this week - yes...and no...Thanks for the prayers, we need it!
Elder C. is a couple of inches shorter than me. He's doing great, really loving being a missionary! (we call that "greenie fire") Yea, we are getting along great and we teach really well together.
.....I don't know if that photo in the newsletter is me...it could be, but I don't remember sending a pic in...
Sweet that you took Ruby for her P. blessing! I don't think I've told you, but the Stake Patriarch is in our ward! Patriarch L. Say hi to Ruby for me!
Lots of teaching this week, that's ALWAYS good.
Yea, P-days are like that for us! (referring to dad getting some time off work)
Yea, thanks for the directions to WinCo, we'll get on that!
Alrighty, I'll be getting some other stuff out to you soon! Oh, before I forget, how did dad like the tie I sent him? LOL, I thought it was funny!
Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment