Hey Mom and Dad,
Yea, time is flying by! I don't know where it's all going! LOL
Not much time to write today - sorry!
Yup - got the letter you sent last week!
Yea, it gets dark here at about 6:30.
WHAT!!!!!!!! My goodness! I'm looking forward to the conference issue! I hope someday the Temple issue of the Ensign will be available again.
I like the Bulk kind of YOLI. I use FUN, but TRUTH is my favorite YOLI drink. The bulk kind actually tastes better than it did in the caps, dunno why...
Lots of people trying to get us to deny our testimonies. The people in this area (non-members) really irk me. But, I'm striving to love them non-the-less. I love the members, and the shopping (xP).
I really don't remember going to a WinCo with you in WA. And, I haven't found the one you said was here, could you get an address?
Mmmmmm...candy!! (told Billy that I'm going to Oak Harbor after Thanksgiving to have a candy making session with family members)
Thanks!! I'll be looking forward to the next package you mentioned.
On the order of stuff that you can tell family that have asked what to get: music, talks, TIES, etc. Or just money cards.
Well, sorry to be short, but I have to do a Mission survey thing that is ETERNALLY LONG!!! But I love you and miss you! (and the cats! LOL)
Love Ya!
Elder Mulks
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment