Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Preparation day was changed to Thursday this week.

Hey Mom and Dad!

Things are great. Teachin' a few people. Transfers next week--looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen!

Yea, sorry, been busy and not been able to get to the post office. Will mail the camera chip asap.

We're eating with the A's. Really nice family. I'm looking forward to the goodies!!

WOW!!! We still haven't gotten any snow.

Wow. Yea, that's really awesome about dad feeling the message to get off the roof! The spirit speaks quietly, but if you're listening, you will end up on top. 'The lord blesses us when we listen He bless us us even more if we obey!' Pre. A.

Yea, I got the hoodie yesterday. Just in time for today and the turkey bowl! Freezing this morning!! It had perfect timing! There is actually an old navy here.

We have cd players in both the car and the appt. I would prefer the Christmas music on cd. I can always transfer it to my 'yoli' flashdrive at any time. If dad can put it in .mp34 format, that is the best. .wmv is next best.

Sure! Yea, that would be great to get the cd's you mentioned! If you could send it without the case (in a disposable case) that would be great!

I saw the Chiropractor on Tues. and I'm seeing him again tomorrow. I had them send the bill from Tues. to you. I can have them send the next one to you too then.

Yea, it's really nice. (I think he's talking about the last package we sent)

Those spices are awesome!!!! Thanks!!! We don't have a slow cooker, so I gave those spice packets to a family in the ward who would have more use for them.

Cool, haven't heard anything about how K's doing.

Well, I think that's about it! Oh, we called WinCo and the # you got was to something else.

Love ya!!
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment