Hey Mom & Dad
Things are going well. There hasn't been much progression in C-burg, but we are still working. We had one of our investigators at church yesterday, it was great!
* LOL Thats cool! I'd love to see him! (friend returned from mission in Japan)
* He got quieter?!?! (we could hardly hear the mission report)
* Alrighty, only on x-mas! (to open his package)
* They were SO good! Thanks!! Actually, i thought taht one was for me and one was for elder W. (hand dipped chocolates made with family & friends)
* Elder W. is alright, he's been having some stomach trouble, but other than that, he's fine.
* Yea, they are great! Dr. M. is a fun guy. I'm almost done, just 1 more this week. (chiropractor visits)
* Sweet! I'd love to try that out when i get home!
* LoL, yea!
* Say 'Hi' for me!!
No, but i got a card from Grandma that said that dad was coming down there.
Well, Hope you have a good week!
Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment