Hey Mom!
Christmas was great! Fun to talk with you and dad. NOt much has happend since sat.
* Wow, cool! Congrats! - (I told Billy about a friend of his newly engaged)
* Lol, thats funny. Poor Kylee! (a family singing at church and kids began giggling when a slip up was made - was actually very funny)
* Yup! Thats him! Wow, the only branch that I know of back there! and he's in it!! LOL (Billy received a letter from a friend in Lacey who recently joined the church and is currently in the Spanish Branch. Billy had wrote him several months back and expressed his beliefs and testimony and hadn't heard back so thought he had blew it - then receives a letter with the good news - Billy is ecstatic!)
* Tell, Bro. Tolman, I ain't the best, i just try hard. (told Billy of many friends at church asking about him and how was the Christmas call - shared some of Billy's messages and Billy's Young Men's President said that Billy was the best missionary he knew - even when he was younger)
* LoL, poor bishop! (Billy's response when I said Bishop's son towers over him)
* No. I think he's new. (regarding an Elder in the WV Charleston mission who's mom I just heard from on my missionary mom email group)
Hope you have a fun week!
Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment