Monday, December 20, 2010

A week till Christmas!

Hey Mom,

Things are going pretty well. Elder W. has been sick this past week and I'm getting it now. Flu-ish symptoms, but no nausia.

The last Chiropractor appointment went well, all done. He said to come back if I felt I needed it.

Our Zone Christmas Party was good. We got to hear from President and Sister Thornock. It was also our training meeting as well as our party. We got to watch a movie, open our cards and play human fooseball. President and Sister Thornock made lunch - lasagna and pie! Yummy!

Sweet!!!! I'll keep an eye out for my Christmas package. Yea, sure thing to share if Elder W. doesn't receive much. Elder I. sure did get a whole bunch of stuff last year!

Cool!! We had the primary sing, one of the families sing and the ward choir as well in our sacrament meeting yesterday.

Hehehe, that's funny about you sitting behind an 8 year old boy in church yesterday that sang so well you stopped singing to listen to him!

Sounds like Bro. R. gave an awesome talk on the condescension of Jesus.

Cool, thanks for forwarding the letter and photos from Elder K.

Yea, we got the university Elders in our area now because the college is closed.

Sweet! Glad you got to see Danny when he came for a visit from NH last week. Danny didn't say anything about Storm getting a letter from me awhile ago did he? Hmmmmm...Maybe it was addressed wrong.....

Yay!! Sounds good! We'll be eating with the B's. I'm not too familiar with them, but it'll be good. So, I'll be calling on Christmas.

OK, I'm pretty sure that's it...thank you!

Love Ya!
Merry Christmas!!
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment