Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad!

Everythings going pretty well. Elder W. and I are getting along really well. He and I have the same interests, it's crazy! The area is doing well as well. Not too many people found this week, what with transfers and everything. But this week's looking pretty good.

(Billy sent home his camera memory card and I commented on it - including the squirrel skinning photos, bugs, snakes, etc.)

LOL, you didn't like the squirrel skinning? Too bad...Heh, That's one of my favorite pics! The snakes were probably all poison but they were all dead. The spiders too, and yes, I still kill them on sight (if they aren't on someone's house).

Actually, with my photos, I was wondering if dad could put all my pics on an 8G flash drive so that I can have them out here? They might even fit on a smaller drive...Then I can add to them at the library before I send the card next time.

Wow - talk about doing the time warp again. (friend coming home from mission in Japan - arrives this week and the day he comes home it works out that he arrives 35 minutes before he left Japan!) Sweet! Send me a pic of him! I want to see if he's changed.

The First Presidency Christmas Devotional was great!

Elder W. is just a transfer younger than I am. He's served in mostly wards but just finished serving in Oakland, MD.

Sounds good! I'm sure Elder J. will love the green tie you found on ebay like mine for him.

Next Tuesday is our Zone Christmas party. Thanks! I'll use the $$ you put in my account well!

I'm looking forward to the Christmas goodie package you sent me!!

Yea, it was a good teaching week last week!

Wow! No kidding!! He'll have to be a spiritual stud! (I told Billy that a Samoan baby had been blessed in our ward with the name Moroni Abinadi!)

Alrighty, no problem. (Prayers requested for a cousin)

Okey dokie!

Love Ya!!
Elder Mulks

No comments:

Post a Comment